Network Cameras and Live Stream HD Video
HD Video Access – Local & Remote
• 24/7 local and remote access to network video cameras.
• Improve onsite operational efficiency and safety.
• Stream video over cellular or DataDrill’s secure satellite network in HD.
• DataDrill’s AVL web platform provides remote access to camera feeds from anywhere in the world.
› Watch camera feeds directly from your desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone (Android or iOS).
• Clients maintain ownership and access of historic footage. Duration varies upon client request.
• Camera uptime is monitored 24/7 by DataDrill’s Network Operations Centre.
• DataDrill’s onsite wireless network allows rig moves to occur without a field visit, saving time and money.
• DataDrill has scalability and throughput options to live stream camera feeds 24/7 via DataDrill’s high–speed VSAT solution.
• HD display available @ 720p or 1080p in either Stationary or Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) camera models.
• Cameras operate in up to -50°C conditions.
• Present models come with the ability to manually move the camera to view any location desired in 360 degrees or assign preset positions for instantaneous movement to commonly viewed areas.
• Receive email alerts with the camera’s built-in motion detection.
• Optional infrared night vision accessories available.